Monday, March 28, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo Springtime Fun!

Happy Spring time!  This month's challenge over at MIXED MEDIA MOJO is a theme of SPRINGTIME and the twist is to use Watercolors!

This is a journal spread I had made in my journal and posted to the MMM blog today!


The background is using Dylusions Sprays with water (sort of watercoloring), lots of Unity Stamps in there as well.  The flowers are from Unity Stamp Co and created with Washi Tape.  

I take a square piece of cardstock in whatever size I want.  Cover it with different washi tapes and tuck the pieces around the back.  Here is an example of what it looks like:

 Before I tucked all the pieces around back

All neatly tucked which creates a cool new paper!

Once I have this piece I would just stamp the image I want, in this case the tulips on the washi tape paper and then just cut them out.  





Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to come and play along in our current challenge which ends this Thursday night! 


Maria



1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

What a cool collage, Maria! Great spring vibe!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...