Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Unity Membership Wednesday!

  



Happy Wednesday!!! Welcome to Membership Wednesday over on the Unity Show & Tell Facebook  page.  Head on over there every Wednesday for great inspiration using the different membership kits.

Did you know Unity has 4 memberships to chose from in varying sizes and prices.  They are:

Kit of the Month 

WHIT-KIT card kit

Background of the month

Uniquely Unity


This week I am sharing a fun tag using the Unity Tag Dies and Circle Dies and the Uniquely Unity 

Here is this super fun set:




Here is the tag I made:



Since this is the last Wednesday in January I will share a second project with you.  This one is using the background of the month as well as more Unity Dies called Say it With Love.  

Can you tell I love Unity Dies!!  They really are amazing, cut so well.  I use an old Big Shot and it works great.  They cut through quickly I don't have to keep running it through the machine like some other dies. 











No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...