Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Unity Membership Wednesday

 Happy Wednesday!! It's time for another MEMBERSHIP WEDNESDAY with UNITY STAMP CO!  It's a new month which means new membership kits being released!  

These cute bunnies and sentiment are a part of the FEBRUARY Kit of the Month.  I colored them in with alcohol markers. I just love these guys!  The perfect springtime image for Easter, Birthdays or just a well wishes type of card.  

Be sure to swing on by the UNITY SHOW & TELL page on Facebook to come share your Unity cards using membership kits or to get some wonderful inspiration!   


Supplies:
Unity February Kit of the Month Set
Unity Square Dies
Unity Tag Dies
Alcohol Markers
Solid papers by Recollections 




No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...