Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Organizational Fun

Lately I've been on a roll trying to organize my little space. I used to have a room for stamping but not too long ago moved into the office where our computer is. I get the back corner. The room I was in will be for my son once we decide to separate out b/g twins.
The other day I rec'd a 50% off coupon for Michaels! I was excited, I never get their coupons in the mail my mom gets them for me. Anyhow, I stopped off at Michaels and found this great little desktop organizational tool from Making Memories. I wasn't sure if it would fit on my desk but it seems to work well.

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

I love organizing stuff it seems I do that more that stamp. lol!! Don't you just love coupons.

UrgentCookie said...

I am in the process of getting my stamp room organized and I love finding stuff that helps with that project. Even better if you get it with a coupon. :0)

Gina said...

Love this! I think I'll be stopping at michaels and getting me one! I keep out-growing the one I'm using!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...