Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Super Simple Thank You


I realized that I really need to get out a few thank yous for holiday gifts. I get so wrapped up with all the challenges and release parties etc that I forget I have some cards to actually send out. How many of you create lots of cards but never actually send them to anyone? This year I need to begin incorporating things like birthday cards in my designs even for challenges so I can use them. :-)


Here I made a simple thank you card, even though simple I thought it came out nice. I used the Cuttlebug's thank you embossing folder, the scallop is the punch from SU and the sentiment is also from SU, an old set I think called Mini Mates if I'm not mistaken. I used Mellow Moss and Baroque Burgundy paper. Sorry the picture is not that clear, I even took this one outside!

3 comments:

Vanna B said...

Nice card---

Kelly said...

Very sweet and simple....perfect!

UrgentCookie said...

This is very simple. I like the cuttlebug background. :0)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...