Monday, April 28, 2008

Hanna Stamps Challenge

Here he is Mikey from Hanna Stamps!

The challenge last Friday in the Hanna Stamps SCS forum was to make a masculine card, how can I not use Mikey! I started with SU Close to Cocoa as my base and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the distressed embossing folder. The great striped paper (which I ripped for some texture effect) is by Basic Grey the Sugared collection. Tamara will have some awesome Basic Grey posted soon in the MDC store. I colored Mikey using Prismacolor markers and then mounted him on this really new cool paper by Core'dinations will also be available at MDC. It's great textured paper which does not have a white core it has a color core. I did rip it a bit for texture and to show the color under Mikey, not sure how well the color shows in the picture but believe me it's pretty cool. In the corner I added the cute sentiment (Hampton Arts) in the TV set, isn't that cool? The set is part of the Mikey set as well.

If you like Hanna Stamps then you will want to check out their SCS forum for fun challenges and a release party this Thursday night. I can't wait to see all the new sets, 4 NEW sets. That includes 2 mini sets as well. I have been loving these Hanna's alot, they are sure to break the piggy bank! LOLOLOL! I have to say it's great to find a company whose images are so super cool and the owner is super nice.

Thanks all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Kristi said...

wow you rock! I love this.

laos348 said...

This looks great. I like the CB folder you chose along with the paper - everything goes together perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love the man stamp - you hardly ever see those!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...