Friday, May 23, 2008

Gossip Girl

Here is another creation using Gossip Girl by Clear and Simple Stamps. I used SU Lavender Lace and took some patterned and glitter paper (the bottom layer) from DCWV stack packs. I colored this Darling with Copic markers and added some purple stickles to her belt. The purple flower is a Prima flower which I added a silver brad to the center. I mounted Gossip Girl using pop dots for dimension. The background is using the distressed Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Sorry to be so short but I'm really tired today and have alot planned over the weekend. I also want to get to work on some challenges and cards for publication calls.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later...

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, wonderful job, love the title Gossip Girl.

Lynda Benden said...

Very cute Maria! Your coloring is wonderful! Good luck on your pub calls!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...