Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day By Day with Unity Winner of a Unity Single

Is everyone out there Hip Hopping with Unity tonight? I've been in and out of the Hip Hop today, great specials to be had as usual.

I have had a blast making all my Unity projects this week. Thanks to Ramsey for organizing and to Angela for being so supportive and generous.

So the winner chosen at random to receive the Unity Single Becoming a Butterfly (the quote I used on my coaster box) is :

Tonya Hopkins - Olde Time Creations!!!

WOO HOO! Tonya. Please email Eryn at Unity with your info.

Thanks to everyone who left kind comments and stopping by.

I still have one more day tomorrow so be sure to swing by and say HI! And next week I pass the Week of Unity torch onto Robyn.

And stay tuned because next week is a big week for Queen Kat Designs who is celebrating a birthday!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Till later....

That's if for now.

Till later.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! :) You did a great job this week!

Robynccgirl said...

Thanks Maria! I'm excited for my turn next week! Unity Rocks!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...