Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Thursday


It's that time of the year again and Thanksgiving is upon us. How do you celebrate? Ours is fairly low key and basic but nice. I love turkey and the smell of cooking turkey.

This week our challenge was to make something that you can use on your Thanksgiving table. I love all sorts of cute decorations and use "silk" flowers alot. Ok I know some of you might think that is cheesy but with 2 two year olds that works out so much better! LOL! Anyhow, here is what I made for the challenge.

I found paper popcorn boxes at Joannes in their dollar bin so I wrapped that with this awesome paper from Best Creation. You have to check them out they have awesome glittery papers! That fantastic pumpkin is the Quilted Pumpkin by Serendipity Stamps. I cut out the scalloped circles with my nesties and added stickles to the leaf and stem. I also paper pieced some leaves. Here is a close up.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with for this awesome challenge.

That's if for now.

Till later.....


3 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Wow! This is so nice!

Lynda Benden said...

Darling Maria! What a beautiful centerpiece that will make for the Holidays!

Giovana said...

Your piece is so pretty Maria!!
God bless
Giovana

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...