Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Thursday


Each week the MDC DT has a challenge and this week it is a sketch challenge from little 'ole me! Here is he sketch. Pretty simple right? I'm still getting used to creating sketches, I've been using powerpoint.
Here is what I did with this sketch.



The pattern papers are by Basic Grey the Granola pack! And this bird is by Serendipity Stamps. I colored with copic markers and cut out with my scallop nesties. I mounted him on a piece of Chocolate Chip by SU. The great flower and brad can also be found in the Mothers & Daughters Creation store.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later....

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow - gorgeous coloring and I love the use of the fabric brad in the flower - beautiful card!
Tam

Lynda Benden said...

Gorgeous card Maria! The bird is beautiful and your DP's are perfect!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...