Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cafe Mojo Challenge

The new Cafe Mojo challenge is up and this week the challenge is to scrapbook about your new daily routine! How do you fit it all in? What has been the biggest change for your family? How long did it take or do you think it will take to transition smoothly? Show us anything you want about your new routine!


I went with the school theme. This year my little ones started preschool so this is a big event for them as well as myself. Here is what I came up with using images from Unity Stamp Co. My sketch is this week's sketch from 52 Sketches.


That's it for now.

Till later.....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...