Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Take the Challenge Tuesday - Cover it!

This month's Take the Challenge Tuesday with Clear & Simple Stamps design team is to "Cover it".


Do you remember how we always had to "cover" our textbooks? Do the kids still do that? I remember using brown paper bags, today I think the kids have really cool book covers to use. Anyhow, this month our challenge was to cover/alter a notebook. I decided to cover a small pocket sized compo notepad.


I used the new "Get In Gear" which is the September's stamp of the month at CSS.



Be sure to swing by the design team to see what fun stuff they cooked up for this challenge.

Get ready because on September 15 is the "Playtime Release"!! There will be some more awesome sets coming out that you won't want to miss!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later.....

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

super cute, I love the little hinges you added on.

Nicki (CSS) said...

Cute, cute, cute - and love that the robots have a little girlie touch to them! :)

Lori said...

How cute! The patterned paper is a perfect match for the robot images.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...