Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Playtime - Clear & Simple Stamps Release



Today is the day of the September release at Clear & Simple Stamps. This month's release is the Playtime Collection. You are going to love this release

Check out this list:
Get in Gear
Oh Boy
Naptime
Your Best Shot
Pumpkin Patch
Bewitched
Harvest
Holiday Defined II
O' Tree
Alpha Modern
Bitty Alpha Modern

Dots and Lines


I had the honor of working with the Stamp of the Month Get in Gear. Here is one fun one that I made:



Be sure to swing by the CSS Design teams blogs to see these great sets in action!

That's it for now! Now hop on over to the CSS STORE!

Later.....

2 comments:

Susie said...

Delightful robot card. Love the 3-D ones.

Neva said...

Oh how adorable. great job on this

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...