Thursday, March 17, 2011

Growing in Unity Day 4

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's day 4 of my Growing in Unity Week! Thanks to all who stopped by each day!

Well I promised another "She Art" and today I have one. Christy Tomlinson is the "She Art" lady and she totally rocks! I am so glad I took her workshop. The She Art workshop will begin again in April with instant access to all 3 weeks! If you happen to sign up tell Christy I sent ya!

So here is my next She Art girl. This week we worked with background scenes in the class. This is on a 6x8 canvas board. Love these things! My girl's head turned out a big small but I just went with it. That is what I love about this type of art it's just that art so you can do what you want!




All the stamped images on this piece are of course Unity a mix of them.

Be sure to leave a comment as I will pick a random winner from all my comments this weekend!

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

Gwen said...

This is great! Love her skirt and Happy St. Pat's Day!

Unknown said...

Maria... this is gorgeous!! I can't pick a favorite part about it, I love it all!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Nice work!!

Erin said...

Love the She Said stampe set! It goes with so many things... Great art Ria!!! ;)

Lisa said...

Oh, this is fabulous!!!

Patricia said...

OO! I love this!

Angie Blom said...

Maria this is beautiful.. I love how the skirt turned out.xx

sharon g said...

It's so artsy and lovely. Nice job. I love all the colors...

Julie said...

Gorgeous Maria!!!! I love this!!!

FrancineB said...

Great use of color and images. It makes for a very happy and free feeling picture.

Denise Bryant said...

Love all your She Art projects! Fabulous! Very fun.
DeniseB

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...