Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Special Queen Kat Designs Release

Queen Kat Designs welcomes a new stamp designer Diana Vick with a fun blog hop! Diana is a whimsy/fantasy artist. Be sure to swing on by the Queen Kat Blog and then the Store to check all the new images out!

If you arrived here from the wonderful PENNY then you are on the right track for the blog hop, if not be sure to head back to the QKD BLOG because you don't want to miss anything!!!

I got to work with Bo Beep and here is what I came up with:


NOW, be sure to hop on over to the Queen Kat Designs store and check out all the new images by the fabulous Diana Vick.

Till Later.....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...