Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just Us Girls 152 - Sketch Week


It's Saturday and time for another challenge with Just Us Girls!


Here is what I came up with using one of the newest Unity releases called Most Wonderful Time.



I flipped my own sketch can you believe it?  Anyone be sure to swing on by the Unity Stamp Co. site and check out all the fun new releases!  

Check out this bundle pack:



All these images are amazing and fun!  

Here are some sales going on:



Be sure to check out what the JUGS DT COOKED UP by heading over to the JUGS BLOG!

When you go to place your order on the Unity Site be sure to pick me Maria Levine as your chick!  Then head on over to my FB fan page!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Can you send me the sleigh full of presents?! Love your coloring!

Elise said...

You're SO clever! {I flipped mine, too! Doh!} LOVE this sweet and spirited creation - almost makes me want to sing a Christmas carol or two! Tee Hee Thanks for sharing this great composition and hostessing the FUN!

Marisa said...

Such a cute card. I'll take that sleigh full of stamping goodies and give Santa lots of milk and cookies in return!! No naughty list here LOL!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...