Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stamping With The Oldies

Hey there!  This week over at Stamping With the Oldies we are pulling out old paper.  Try and find your first paper pad or sheets from your first paper purchase.  The technique is paper piecing!

I pulled out an old probably one of my very first Basic Grey packs to paper piece this great flower from Unity Stamp Co.  This flower is from a Unity Store Kit from a few years ago.



Be sure to check out the great sale going on right now at UNITY!



Come on over to my FB FAN PAGE for {ippity}/Unity.  When you are ordering over at Unity I would love if you picked me Maria Levine as your chick.

Till later!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...