Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time for Fall

Have you been over to a new blog I am invloved with called Stamping With The Oldies?  You should it's a fun inspirational blog to get you to use your old stuff in your stash!

This week our theme is FALL.  I love fall and the crisp cool air it brings!  So with that in mind I found some paper in my stash that I didn't know I had and it had owls on it.  I used the owls in the paper to create this fall themed card:


I'm going to be horrible and tell you I do not know the paper company but I guess that's what happens when things sit in your stash for a long time!  Anyhow, if you recognize it let me know.  The sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co and it's also a stamp I have not used in some time as well!

If you love Unity be sure to swing on by their blog and when ordering PLEASE I would love it if you picked me - Maria Levine - as your CHICK!   I also have a FB Fan page and would love to have you stop on by!

Well thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...