Friday, October 12, 2012

13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Day 12


Welcome to Day 12 of the 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with Queen Kat Designs!  If you arrived here from EMILY'S Blog then you are on the right track!  If not head over to the QKD BLOG to start the hop from the top!

Today's theme is zombies!  I used Maigan Lynn's image called EDNA:



I am hoping it's ok that this can qualify in the zombie category.  But here she is simply put.  Now continue on this fun Zombie blog hop and head on over to Teresa's Blog to see what she cooked up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love that image!! I love that you used non-traditional colors for your card. Thanks for sharing!

Emily Thubbron said...

LOL.. wait until you see my card for the last day..hehe I love the colors you used for this image.

Steph said...

Great card, love the layout.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...