Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Sketch Challenge

Hey there!  This week I played along with the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps sketch challenge.  I was asked to make a card for someone my husband works with for an 8 year old who is having a "makeup" type party.  I used Girly Girl Cookie for this card.

First here is the sketch:

Here is my card:


I had makeup themed papers in my stash by DCWV that are perfect for this.  And what's better than pink and purple for an 8 year old girl.  Then of course I HAD to make the nail polish red glitter nail polish!  I guess I didn't go with the spin specifically but you can say movies are glamorous and this mouse sure is!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh how cute! Perfect DP and i love the sparkle you added. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...