Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stamping With The Oldies - Mixed Media Fun

Have you been checking out Stamping With the Oldies?  There are lots of fun projects daily to inspire you to use what you have in your stash!  Use that paper you have sitting there hoarding!

I love to work on mixed media on canvas and in journals.  I have been inspired by the art and classes of Christy Tominlinson and Melody Ross.  Today I have a project created on an 8x10 canvas board.

This is using papers I found in my stash I totally forgot about.  I know I purchased it a while ago it's a Melody Ross paper pack.  I think I got it at Joannes but never used it.  All the images I used including the words are from this paper pack.


There is alot of stamping texture on this as well.  On the left I used a Tim Holtz stamp which I had never inked up!  I also used some old Unity on it as well.  Above the word "She" is a metal SU brad I found in my stash which I hot glued to the board.


Be sure to head on over to Stamping With the Oldies!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...