Monday, July 29, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Challenge

Hey there!

So last week was a super busy one but this week I'm trying to get some craftiness going a bit.  I played along with the Sweet Stamp Shop Use What You Have Challenge HERE.  

I was at a class this weekend and they were talking about how Basic Grey used to be a hugely popular paper line.  I'd imagine it is still but I don't hear about it as much as I did a few years ago.  I do have ALOT of BG 6x6 pads and many old ones.  So I thought I should take one of those old ones I hadn't used in a while for this challenge.  I also have to work on Thank You cards for my birthday so I figured it was a perfect time.

Here is my "stash" I used:


And here is one of the Thank you cards I made:


I made more using this stash so I will post another one tomorrow so stay tuned!


I didn't grab a picture of the set with the butterfly but it is called Happy Bugs.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...