Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Unity Itty Bitty Challenge


Unity Stamp Co has started a new daily challenge over on their Facebook page - Unity Show & Tell!  Angela is giving a way an itty bitty a day!  So simple and fun!

Here is my card for today using the itty bitty called Tinsel in a Tangle!  Christmas in July baby!




I combined this awesome guy with some paper by Autentique from the Collection: Festive.  I love distressing edges so with the Tim Holtz distressed tool I did that all around on all layers.

Be sure to swing on my Unity Show & Tell and if you love Growing in Unity come join us on our new FB page HERE!


That's all for now!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...