Monday, June 23, 2008

Clear and Simple Wedding



This is a project using a new set by Clear & Simple Stamps.

This awesome "blushing bride" was colored using Copic markers. Check out her awesome glittery dress! You know I had to use my stickles for something, doesn't this work out fantastic. I used diamond stickles for this. I used Stampin Up Regal Rose as my pink base. The background paper is by Daisy Bucket. The darling little flower can be found here. It's a white flower with a pop of pink that works perfectly. The ribbon along the left side was in my "ribbon" stash.


That's it for now. Stay tuned for another project using this great new set from Clear and Simple Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by.


Till Later....



5 comments:

Lesa said...

This is beautiful! I love the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is so pretty! Love it!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

How adorable! What a great image, love the card!

UrgentCookie said...

This is a fabulous wedding card. Great work. :0)

Lynda Benden said...

This is beautiful! The Daisy Bucket paper is perfect with that blushing bride!!! Great job Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...