Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Shells

I love this set by Unity Stamp Company called A Beach Day. It is so perfect for the summer cardmaking and scrapbooking alike. I decided to use my fun new foil pen and foils by Bo-Nash on these shells. I love how it came out all shiny, then I colored in with Prismacolor markers. The sentiment relax is also by Unity and is from the Simple Pleasures Kit.

This is a frame/photo album I picked up when I went to a stamp convention, I actually picked it up at a discount store on the way! LOL! I covered it in some paper by Cosmo Cricket, then just added my shells and sentiment. Very simple. The photo I took when we went to the Bahamas a few years ago.

Here is a close up of the shell and the awesome foiling. I love the shine!

Well off I go now.

Till Later....



4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow that foiling is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this sea shell...I have blog candy...come visit!

Christi said...

ooooh, Maria, this is gorgeous! I love the shiny detail on the shells! That photo is fantastic...it looks so idyllic!

Thanks for the swing by my blog...to answer your question, we are moving from NC to Illinois. smiles...

Linsey R said...

OH, fantastic picture frame, Maria! What a wonderful way to display this great photo and your play with your beach day stamps too-your foiled sea shells are gorgeous! FAbulous project, tfs!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...