Friday, January 9, 2009

HIp Hop Hangover!



It's Friday and that means it's Unity's Hip Hop Hangover. I didn't get a chance to post my Unity Addicts card from Wednesday so here it is today. This week's challenge was to make a simple card. Our challenge picker this week was Kim. Sometimes Less Is More. A card base (you can layer if you like), an image and/or sentiment, and one embellishment.
This second card I wanted to share is one I made a long time ago but I don't think I posted. A simple wedding card in which I paper pieced the cake.
Be sure to check out out the Unity specials going on.

Till later....

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

gorgeous!!

Ashley said...

Pretty cards Maria!

Lisa H. said...

love them both! thanks for sharing!

Tessa said...

Super cute! I love how you colored the wedding flowers!!!!

FibreJunky said...

Oh, I am seriously loving the wedding card!! Love the paper pieced cake.

Anonymous said...

I love you frist card great colors and I like the image too.... hotwheels

Rebecca said...

That wedding cake is absolutely beautiful!

Amy said...

so so pretty!!

Dawn K. said...

love the dp on the cake

joslyn said...

don't you love those potted flowers that is the card i used. great creations!!

Kim Muhl said...

Beautiful!!!