Friday, January 2, 2009

Queen Kat Previews


The Queen Kat Designs January release is almost here. The release party is this coming week on Jan 7. Be sure to stop by the Queen Kat blog and forum at PCP for all the fun.
Here is a sample using the "Home" set to be released this week. These cute stamps are perfect for Valentine's Day coming up soon. I couldn't believe it when I saw the Valentine and Easter stuff at Joanne's today!
Be sure to swing by the Queen Kat blog for this week's Stamp Star, I'm working on a sample using the awesome set that is featured this week.

Stay tuned for more fun with Queen Kat Designs.


Till later....


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...