Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy 2009! Another year gone! Time goes by too fast! I hope you had a safe holiday and all the best for a healthy New Year.

I know I'm a little late posting this but this week's challenge for the Mothers & Daughters Creations crew is to make a holiday themed thank you card. Now that the holidays are over it's time to get those thank yous out.
I used this awesome mailbox by Serendipity Stamps. Colored it in with Copics and added stickles. The great little sentiment is by Daisy Bucket. On my background I used a snowflake embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. And my pattern paper is by My Little Yelllow Bicycle.
Do you want to WIN this awesome stamp? HOP on over to the MDC CHALLENGE BLOG and post your holiday thank you card to be entered. If you love the Serendipity style you will want to head over to the MDC store and check out the sale they have going on... CHECK IT OUT HERE.
Come join us for chit chat and challenge fun at our forum at Paper Craft Planet.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...