Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday


I can't believe 2008 is over, time flies way too fast! I also can't believe my little ones are turning three in March! How does that happen?

Well, here is another edition of Royal Kat Wednesday for your New Years Eve. SO, I decided to make this week's challenge a "shortie" challenge. You need to make a shortie or a few and add them to your card. What is a shortie you may ask? Well you've heard of inchies, but those darn things are way too small. So shorties are a still small but a little bit bigger. Your shortie should measure 1.5" X 1.75" . My sample is a little sneak peek at what is to come during the January release, it's from the Home set.

Come play along for Royal Wednesday and post your awesome creations in our forum at Paper Craft Planet.

Let's get ready for an awesome 2009 and lots more fun with Royal Kat Wednesday and all the challenges with the Royal court and friends. Invite all your friends to come play.

A great way to collect Queen Kat stamps is to join one of the awesome kit clubs, that way you will get new stamps automatically each month. It's a no brainer go check it out in the store HERE I want to hear about what kit you sign up for!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...