Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Ornaments


For out Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge this week we were to make ornaments. That is definitely a fun thing to do.

For this tree ornament I used a wood tree shape I had in my stash. I covered it with awesome glitter paper by Best Creations. I added some fun Christmas presents to the bottom, this image is by Imagainisce.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog and blogs of the other DT members to see what they were up to with this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute!Great job!TFS

Giovana said...

Very cute idea Maria!!

Merry Christmas
Giovana

Leah said...

Very cheery and happy! Love it:)

Tam said...

This is just so fun - as always, I am amazed by the different things you think of to pull together and use! Thank you so much!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...