Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover



It's Friday and that means a hangover from the Unity Hip Hop yesterday. Did you check it out? Angela did a live hip hop chat, very cool! Once again I did a layout for hip hop hangover. Of course I'm into Unity Scrapbooking lately! Here is the layout I came up with.

I used multiple Unity kits on this layout. My little Kaitlyn's favorite color is pink, of course. So I used shades of pink. I also added stickles to the deer and the flowers. Gotta love those stickles!

Well that's it for now.

Thanks for stopping in.




12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just precious!!!! I love it!

Sara Henton said...

She's so adorable!! And so is your LO

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow! Great layout and sweet picture! Love the deer on it!

Amy said...

Great layout! and that is one super cute kid too!!

Marla said...

Beautful layout - love the journaling stamp.

Robynccgirl said...

Super cute! Love the colors!

Kerry said...

Sweet is the perfect sentiment for this adorable picture!

Jodi C. said...

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT!!!! Love those UNITY stamps!!!

Rebecca said...

{gasp!} this is just pretty in pink goodness! Wonderful page!

Anonymous said...

I love pink and little and the things you used and very pretty... but love in anyway.... great work hotwheels on scs

Lee said...

What a sweet layout for that precious lil one!!!!

Katy said...

adorable layout! great job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...