Thursday, December 18, 2008

MDC Thursday Challenge

Sorry for the late post!

This week we have an awesome inspiration challenge for our Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge. Check out this amazing room! It's fit for a princess. Beautiful colors. When it comes to inspiration challenges I usually pull out the colors or patterns.


Here is my take on this beautiful photo. My tree image is by Imaginisce and the sentiment is by Serendipity. The pattern papers can also be found in the MDC store.

I know this is a quick post but I need to hop on out. Be sure to stop by the MDC store to check out the sales they have going on for the holidays.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card!!!!I like the use of your photo corners and the baubles! ties it all together!TFS

Giovana said...

Really nice card Maria!!
God bless
Giovana

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Oooooh, what a bedroom inspiration! Can you imagine?!~

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...