Thursday, December 4, 2008

MDC Thursday Challenge

This week the Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge was to make a holiday themed shaped card. What fun! As I was thinking about what to make I saw this wooden unfinished ornament in Micheal's. I do hord these things to decorate.
I thought how cute would this be as a little gift card! Sooooo, I used it as a template and this is what I came up with. That adorable image is by Imaginisce stamps. I colored in a bit and used stickles on his hands and liquid pearls on his hat to look like snow. The awesome pattern paper is by My Little Yellow Bicycle.

Be sure to swing on by the MDC Challenge blog to see what the design team was up to. And check out the individual blogs of the DT here...

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later....

1 comment:

Mia Castrillo said...

Wow, Ria! This is so cute! Love the idea of such a card. Great job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...