Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cupcake Challenge


I was able to participate this week in Taylor's cupcake sketch challenge. I decided to use my Queen Kat cupcakes for it.


Here is the sketch

and my version of the sketch. I started with SU Blue Bayou and pulled out an old (from last year I think) DCWV winter stack pack for my pattern papers.

Be sure to swing by the Queen Kat blog each day for fun inspiration. And now until Christmas Eve Queen Kat is celebrating the 12 days of Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....


1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is really adorable, Maria! Love the yummy cupcakes and the pretty colors you chose!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...