Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Queen Kat Royal Kits

COME ONE COME ALL TO CHECK OUT THE ROYAL KITS!!!

Do you love stamps? Do you love Queen Kat? Run on over to the Queen Kat site to check out the awesome monthly kits they offer. There is the Royal Kit, which contains everything you need to make a card with lots of yummy supplies. Next check out the Get Inked kits. These are super cool because each month there will be a different type of ink in the kit, a tool and a technique page. For example November was Versa Magic and December Memory Mist w/ chalk ink. Then the Take 3 Stamp Club. This is great it contains 3 stamps sets that are exclusive to this club.

Hop on over to the Queen Kat site and check it out. Let me know if you sign up I'd love to see what you create. Let them know I sent ya!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...