Saturday, December 20, 2008

SCS Holiday Extravaganza

Starting today through Jan 3 there will be extra challenges at SCS. Each day there will be a new host for the days challenge. I was asked to host how exciting. Come stop by and play take a break from the holiday madness and create! Hope to see you there!

Today is Saturday and that means a great sketch from Lauren. This week I was busy at night wrapping gifts for the kids so I ran short on time and a sample for this sketch. :-( Sorry Lauren. But I wanted to share the sketch with you maybe you will find time to play along with Lauren and the Saturday Sketch Team! You can find the sketch HERE, sorry I am having problems uploading.

Till later......

1 comment:

Tam said...

I'm so happy you were picked to host!!!! Congrats to you!! (Ps - mom says your new pic makes you look 20 - must be a keeper :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...