Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday



It's Wednesday and that means it's QUEEN KAT ROYAL WEDNESDAY! Each Wed the QKD Design team will bring you a new challenge. So get those Queen Kat stamps inked up and ready to go, this week it's a sketch challenge. Vicki (Queen Kat herself) comes up with awesome sketches so I went through her sketches and picked this one for this week's challenge.



And here is what I came up with for this awesome challenge.
I used a bunch of glitter paper from a DCWV Christmas stack pack. I paper pieced the cupcake holder and used lots of stickles for the cupcake! Gotta love glitter!

C'mon check out QKD in the PCP forum. Come chat with us and find out what is going on. If you have time play along with our sketch challenge we would love to see what you come up with.

That's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...