Friday, December 5, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover - Scrapbook Layouts

It's Friday and that means it Hip Hop Hangover! What does that mean you ask? Well, every Thursday all day and all night everyone is "hip hopping" in the Unity Forum at SCS. Unity offers lots of prizes for games and challenges throughout hthe day as well as super specials.

Then on Friday when everyone is hip hop hungover we post our Unity creations. This week I am posting two layouts. They both use all Unity images and SU solids.
The monkey paper on this first layout I'm not sure who makes that one. I made this cute monkey layout for this Wednesday Unity Addicts Challenge in the SCS forum. It was to simply make a layout! What fun this was to make. I used the SCS Scrapbook sketch #166.

My second one I just went with and didn't follow a challenge or a sketch. But I think it came out pretty cool. I used SU Solids and DCWV paper. Of course all the images are Unity.


Well that's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so great! I need to get back to scrapping!

Lisa Hetrick said...

Jess,
I am hereby tagging you with the Kreative Blogger Award. May I bask in the glow of your Awesomeness! See my blog for the deets.

Lisa:)

Lisa Hetrick said...

Maria,
I'm a goob. I called you Jess. Sorry about that.

Lee said...

Those are sooo cute!!! I love that monkey!! I really need to get back into some scrapbooking too....sooooo many photos just bein neglected in my craft room! LOL

Kelly Braund said...

Love em!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute layouts!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...