Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Sketch Challenge


It's Saturday again and time for another sketch challenge from Lauren. Check out this week's awesome sketch.

I used some Unity stamps for this challenge. I used the little flowers from Ginormous Cupcakes. And the little flower in the top scallop is from the kit Fanciful Dots. I cut the scalloped edge on the bottom using the Fiskars scallop punch and I embossed it with my Cuttlebug. All the cool flowers are heat embossed with my Ranger "stream" embossing powder.

I hope that you enjoyed my take on this week's sketch. Be sure to swing by the blogs of the other sketch girls as I know they will have something great to show you for some Saturday inspiration.


That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Till later.....



1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Looks great! That colorful ribbon really pops!! Love it.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...