Monday, December 22, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Scrapbook Challenge

This week the challenge is to "cover it" or use Ribbons. So I decided to "cover it". I picked a piece of chip board by Imaginisce and covered it with some pattern paper. This is my piece on the bottom with the date. I know I kept this pretty simple but I also loved that great mouse image by Stampavie and wanted him to get a look on this page. I colored him in with Copics and added Stickles.

This was taken the other day. My little ones have been fascinated with the ornaments this year and they keep rearranging them. But over all they have been good about it.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT team cooked up for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...