Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday


Sorry I'm a little late today! But it's Wednesday and that means another day of Royalty. It's Queen Kat Royal Wednesday. This week the challenge is to make an ornament. With Christmas around the corner this is a great challenge. Fill your trees with some Queen Kat!


Here is my creation for this challenge. I just love this robot from the Over the Moon set. I have been and will continue to use him often! I started this with a unfinished wooden shape from Michael's. Covered it with DCWV papers. Stamped the robot and paper pieced him, added the rest of the color using Copics. Very simple and I think he looks great! :-)

Come on over to the QKD forum on PCP and play along with us. There will be a random drawing from those who come and play along.

That's it for now.

Till Later.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great little stocking ornament for a little guy!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very cute Maria!!!...I finally posted mine...sorry so late! It's been QUITE the Wednesday LOL!

Tam said...

Very cute! I'm in love with the robot man :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...