Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday


It's the Christmas Eve edition of Queen Kat Royal Wednesday! This week the challenge is to "Glitter Up"! Pull out all that glitter you have been hoarding and get crackin.

For this I used my Mr. Robot from the Over the Moon set. I love this guy, but you may have noticed that. He has become "my thing" for the each holiday, you will see him again! :-) My background pattern paper is by DCWV and I used lots of STICKLES! I cut him out and adhered him on a piece cut using my rectangle nestablities.

Come play along and be sure to post your creations in the Paper Craft Planet forum.

Happy Holidays!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh such fun!
Your red glitter adds such a new & fun twist to this little guy!

Blessings to you in the new year, Maria!

~Bev

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...