Monday, December 1, 2008

Queen Kat December Release

Have you checked out the December release for Queen Kat Designs? Check out this great Hula girl. How cool is she?

This first creation is a magnet made from ceramic bathroom tiles. I cut some pattern paper (DCWV) and glued it down using modge podge. I stamped the girl on plain copy paper and colored her in using Copics. Cut her out and glued her to the tile using Modge Podge then used the MP over the entire tile to set it. Very cool way to make these great little gifts. Stick a magnet on the back and you are done! My little crystals are dew drops.

This second one is a simple bookmark using Hula Girlie and patterned paper by DCWV. And my final fun eye candy is a hula girl card using again DCWV paper. On both I used Lime Green Stickles for her skirt. Gotta love glitter and bling!

Be sure to swing by the QKD blog for more details and eye candy on the releases and come on in to the QKD forum where there's lots of chatting and fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Till later....




No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...