Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Queen Kat Royal Wednesdays is here!!!


It's here Queen Kat Royal Wednesdays!! Every Wednesday the Queen Kat Royal Court will be participating in a fun challenge. Are you ready?

Our first fun challenge - The Royal Ribbon Challenge is to use 2 different types of ribbon on your card, very cool and easy enough. I pulled out Build a Sweet set for this challenge and I built cupcakes!
My pattern papers are by Basic Grey and the center cupcake I paper pieced. I colored the cupcakes with Copics and used some Cotton Candy Stickles in the heart of the middle one. Pops dots were used to adhere them as well as the panel they sit on. My cool ribbons are by American Crafts. I did this based on SCS 204, gotta love those sketches!

Be sure to come and play along with the DT for Royal Kat Wednesdays a prize will be offered. Stop by the Queen Kat PCP forum to show off your creations and a winner will be picked on Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...