Monday, December 29, 2008

Take out the Trash Challenge


This week the scrapbook design team of Mothers & Daughters Creations is working on a challenge called "Take out the Trash". It is to use your scraps and random embellishments. I paired this challenge with Friday's sketch challenge at SCS.

Mine really came out random, I'm not sure yet what I think. All the paper I used was in my scrap pile of papers. I did not have to cut anything from a full regular sheet. The main title sentiment is by Daisy Bucket. The sentiment in the little tags on bottom are rub ons by Imaginisce. The pattern papers are by Imaginisce and Daisy Bucket. The pretty flower in the scallop circle is awesome delicate washi paper by Hanko Designs. I had this in my pile as well, I put it together a long time ago and never used it.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team cooked up. Also come check out our forum at Paper Craft Planet.

That's it for now. Till later.....



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...