Monday, December 1, 2008

MDC Scrapbook Monday



Every Monday the Mothers & Daughters Creations Scrapbook Team has a challenge. This week the challenge was to use a sketch by Julie Bonner. Check it out here it's sketch number 12.


I started with SU Very Vanilla paper, my pattern paper is by Daisy Bucket. I used a snowflake punch by Fiskars and circle punches which I embossed using my snowflake embossing folder.


MDC has gotten in some AWESOME stamps by Stampavie. You have to check it out!

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog to see what the other DT members have cooked up with this sketch.


Thanks for stopping by!


Till Later....


4 comments:

Lesa said...

This is adorable Maria! I love what you did with this. What a treasure.

Tam said...

I love your color choices and the texture of all the snowflakes - beautiful page!

Heather said...

LOVE your LO!! This is a GREAT page!!

Mia Castrillo said...

Ria, this page is beautiful! Love those snowflakes and how you mixed and matched those papers. :-) Great page!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...