Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun with Tags Challenge


Have you been playing along with the Holiday Challenge Extravaganza 2008 on Splitcoast? I was so psyched when Taylor asked me to host of on the challenges. I host challenges within the company forums but this is my first big challenge hosting on SCS.


Here are my details for the challenge:

I hope everyone is recovering from the holidays. Are you ready for the new year? Today's challenge is to use a tag on your card. I know so many of us make tags all the time. Now take a tag you have, or make a new one and incorporate it onto a card.

Here's mine: PRINCE CHARMING

Please use keywordHCE09 when uploading.I hope that you like my challenge and play along.

So hop on over to play. My adorable image and background image is by Queen Kat Designs. My base is Mellow Moss by SU and the pattern paper is also by SU. I used Ranger distressed inks on my tag.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the foofy ribbon on your card. It is so neat.

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, love your tag.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...