Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Thursday Challenge


Hey there today's challenge at Mothers & Daughters Creations was a limited supply one. The challenge is: You can not use Nestabilities or Cuttlebug. Can use one patterned paper, cardstock, one embellishment, and two stamps, one of which will be a sentiment. This challenge is getting back to basics and it was a challenge for sure.

I used SU Wild Wasabi as my gren color cardstock and the pattern paper I used is by Bo Bunny. The cute Royal frog is by Imaginisce and check out that sweet sentiment "scatter joy", that is by Daisy Bucket. All these great products can be found at the Mothers & Daughters Creations store.

Be sure to swing by the card design team to see what they did for this limited supply challenge. Also check out the MDC Challenge blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very very cute! I love your card! This was a hard challenge for me but you did awesome!TFS

Cathy and Steve said...

Totally adorable. This really was a challenging challenge.... love what you did with it! That frog is cute enough to kiss!

Shirley said...

Another cute guy! Gotta love the DP you chose for him and the card is just so fun too!

Ria, I tagged you on my blog. You can pick it up there. That was before I saw the twins. If you don't have the time, ignore it. I thought you have such a wonderful blog and are so creative it would give you more traffic! Love your blog and I will be following you.
Have a great weekend too.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...