Thursday, July 29, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday!


It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Challenge! This week we are seeing dots! This week DT member Yaneri gave us our challenge: "Seeing Spots & Dots"! Fun huh? Yaneri will be leaving the Treehouse and we wish her well in all life's adventures!

Here is what I came up with this week for Spots and Dots!




Closeup:


I used the fabulous digi set called Beary Birthday for my creation!

Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Stamps blog for inspiration from the design team. Check out their blogs and leave some love. Then be sure to play along with us this week by linking your creation on the Treehouse Blog!

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beary sweet card!!Love the colors and design!

Neva said...

Maria, I love that dp in fact I think I have it in my stash. Great job on this polka dotted challenge. What a fun image and great coloring job. Thank you for all you do for Treehouse Stamps. You are a jewel.

Stephanie said...

Oh how sweet! Great job on the challenge!

Emily Keaton said...

Super cute!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is adorable Maria!! I love it, tfs!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...