Thursday, July 15, 2010

Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge

It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Stamps Challenge. This week it is my turn to pick a challenge and I picked making a pocket card. There are sooo many versions out there, just check out the resource page at SCS for lots.

For mine I decided to go with a simple basic pocket card - Tutorial HERE.

Here is what I came up with:






The cute ladybug is from the Digi set called "Spring in the Air". There is a prize up for grabs this week if you play along in the challenge. Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Stamps Blog for all the details and the linky!


Now swing on by the Design Team for lots of amazing inspiration this week:













































Thanks for stopping by.


That's it for now!



2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

DELIGHTFUL colors and design, Maria! Thanks for the inspiration!

Neva said...

Oh Maria, I absolutely LOVE this beauty. Fabulous dp to pair with this flower. So bright and cheerful. Thanks for picking such a fun challenge for this week.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...